Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Few Days

We have had a fun few days. Grace is in to feeding her babies right now and putting them to bed. Sometimes she joins them. We did some sliding.
Neighbor/Friend Grant came over to slide too.
Grace also still loves to go to the golf course. She has gone with Dad a few times now. This time she wanted to steal the balls and put them in her basket. This her face when I try to tell her no.Golfing with Grandpa. Dad was there too. I was trying to get all three of them, but it didn't work (no cooperation by Grace that day) and then Art had to go, because he was playing in the tournament, so here is the two of them. It was a lot of fun though! Grace trying on Mommy's boots! She is so proud of herself.
And enjoying the bath. She likes to pretend she is sleeping a lot now, and this is her "asleep face" She is sleeping on the bubbles right here. Too Funny!

I should have posted days ago, but I have been too busy searching for Galoob Magic Diaper babies (on sale on ebay for 170.00-yes crazy) I had some when I was little and I have a few left, Grace loves them so much she packs them around all the time, so I have been looking for them for a while now. Elessa (master internet researcher) found out what they were called and when I looked for them, I died at the price. I wish I would have taken better care of them now. Probably won't get them now. She'll just have to enjoy the ones we have. However, I am realizing. We had the best toys in the 80's! Love it!!!!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

so so cute. i can't believe how much she looks like you all of the sudden. can't wait to see you guys this week!