Sunday, March 20, 2011

No More Bee Bee

We took away Grace's Bee Bee (Binkie) officially last night. So here are some final pictures with it. I think it was harder for me. It was a sign that she is really growing up. No more tired binkie baby.
We tried to do the "binkie fairy" but she wouldn't give them away so we just had to take them when she wasn't looking. She picked out these "Melmo" jammies all on her own. She loves them. It was a little prize for the night. I love her wild hair. Awesome final Binkie Picture! The binkies are gone, but she is still distracted, and ver excited about the pj's.She has started to say "oh no" I love it. So I tried to catch it on video while we were distracting her.
The next morning she did get a binkie prize (okay so it made me feel better, like I was giving her something in return).
It is a purse with little babies (that she is kissing here). She hasn't asked for it. Maybe she is going to be okay. I put it off only for me-she is tougher than I give her credit for some times. I just love her so much! I can't believe she is getting so big!

No comments: