Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cheer

My Christmas Spirit has been a little like this: Or this-this year: (nothing like a cheek for a pillow right?)
But it has been a long busy year and there are reasons for the difficulty in excitement. Grace absolutely makes it better with her excitement and joy which makes me happy, I just need a little bost I guess. So I have been doing a lot more singing, for in the words of elf: "The best way to spread christmas cheer is to sing out loud for all to hear." Well Grace tells me to stop singing every day, expect for when she sings with me and tells me she is happy (oh that makes me very cheerful!) But we have found her favorite christmas song during these times and it just so happens to be "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus!"
As times goes though and we get closer to the holiday I am feeling a bit more cheery. I am excited to see her cute little face on Christmas and to see my family, but I surely hope the holiday will not be too busy. So-To Christmas! and spreading cheer anyway-even when people tell you not to!

No comments: