Monday, December 12, 2011

Santa

We went to Michele's Work Christmas Party on Saturday. She was so funny. She was really excited to see Santa, but wouldn't sit on his lap. When he asked her what she wanted, she said "Bring me my presents". He laughed and asked what she wanted in the presents, she said "the presents" She made me laugh really hard.
She was still a little afraid of the grinch this year, but gave him five and talked about him the rest of the day. She danced and played and had a lot of fun. When we came home she wanted to practice making cookies for Santa. ( love how they are stacked, all of the rows have two but one has one and one has 7.)She also wanted to write a letter to Santa. So here is her first letter as told to her Mommy to write:
Dear Santa,
For Christmas can you please bring me my presents. I was good this year. I would like a choo choo train, candy, a a baby sisters. I will have cookies ready for you.
Thank you Santa,
Love, GraceI had a couple of my favorite Christmas toys put away from when I was about her age. I got them out last night and gave them to her. She loved them and slept with them all night. They were her Santa's She was so cute and I decided she was for sure ready for them.She is really into the whole Santa thing this year. She knows all about the Chimney, and that he brings presents. She knows she has to be good. We read stories and watch movies and it has really made the holidays fun! Can't wait to see her on Christmas.

No comments: