Thursday, December 22, 2011

Letter from Santa

Grace got a letter back from Santa today in the mail. We know it was from him because it came from the North Pole.
Here is her letter. She was very excited about it!
Each one of us got a chance to read a little.
She hung it on the wall abover her bed because she was so proud. Thank you Santa for making her day and remembering to write her this year!
The letter said:

Dear Grace:

I was so happy to get your letter this year. You have grown up so much since last year and I have enjoyed very much hearing about all of the many things that you have done. I have heard that you have been very good to your mom and dad this year and have been very helpful around the house. I am so proud of you for going potty in the toilet and for sleeping in your own bed all night long. Those are very big things to do. I love hearing how you make people laugh and how you like to sing around the house. I did get your list and I am very excited to try and bring you some of the gifts that you want. Presents are my specialty so I hope I can find some things that will make you happy. My elves have been working very hard this year to bring you a very special present. Choo Choo trains are one of my very favorite things and I would love to share one of mine with you, but oh I am getting ahead of myself and giving away surprises. I also love Candy as you can see, Mrs. Claus, makes plenty around our house. As for the baby sister, that isn’t something that Santa can bring but I will send lots of blessings to your house in hopes that one will arrive someday. Maybe we can think about a baby doll instead. Grace you are such a joy
and blessing. I feel very lucky to be able to bring gifts to such a sweet lady, and very much appreciate that you wanted to write me a letter this year. I will find something special that will make you happy on Christmas I am sure. You are very loved Grace Boxall. Merry Christmas and always remember to be kind and good, so I can again visit your home next year.

Sincerely,
Santa

P.S. This is Mrs. Claus and I wanted to write on your letter too. You are such a special lady and I am going to find something special for you just from me. What a good little girl you are and so very loved. Merry Christmas Angel!

No comments: