Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve!

We started the day off by going sledding.


This is me wondering exactly what I am hitting, as I can't see, thanks to my hat and hair.
Pie and Daddy made snow angels.
It was so fun and Miles loved it!
We then went to Mimi's for the night. The kids made cookies for Santa.
The kids opened gifts they gave to each other.
Kolt and Miah.
Mimi and Matt got some really nice pans.
Pie got Miles this dinosaur and he loves it!
Mimi got all of the kids pajamas to sleep in that night.
Pie also gave some of the special gifts that she made for everyone. (bookmarks that she thinks are ribbons)
Leah giving me her cheese face.
Then Daddy read the bible story to the kids.
And Uncle Mike read the night before Christmas.
The kids got the cookies ready for Santa.
We tried to get a picture of all of the kids, but they wouldn't cooperate very well. Pete got footie pj's from Mike and we laughed really hard. She was a good sport!

No comments: