Thursday, February 16, 2012

Big Bus Ride and Last Game

Grace and I rode the big yellow bus last night for our last girls basketball game. We lost the game, but we had a lot of fun on our ride. The bus driver found us a seatbelt so we could use her carseat (you know put me at ease-doesn't make sense there aren't seatbelts for kids in buses)Val brought her new grandbaby Peyton. She was too cute!The bus driver was so cute! Grace called him papa all night and he let her pull the horn and driver the bus when we parked.Because she has been such a good girl and a trooper for me all season (never missing a game). She got a couple of surprises. Toy story is her favorite now so she got a Woody doll last night. And then Buzz and Rex today. She was delighted-which you can see. It makes me happy to see her so happy.
And Aunt Pete sent Grace a little surprise. She sent her shoe kid these cute new boots that Grace just loves. They are twinkle boots with sparkles on them. I caught a pic as she was also showing me her toy story toys. What a cute lady!

No comments: