Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sick and Wrong

For the past two years I have been watching the case of the missing Susan Cox Powell unravel. I knew that her husband Josh was responsible and felt a lot of anger toward him and the situation that he was putting the children in. Yesterday Josh took an ax to his kids throats and then blew himself and them up in a house while a case worker stood outside trying to get in for a supervised visit. It broke my heart and filled me with Anger. I didn't know these children, but through so much viewing and hardship, it is difficult not to feel a connection and to care. It is major news right now and something that is so frustrating to me not only as a person, but especially as a parent. I cannot ever imagine a time that I could ever harm my child and it makes me sick to see what he did-so selfish.

No comments: