Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Civic Duty

Okay, maybe it isn't really my civic duty, but it was still a lot of fun to be able to participate in Art's class. I got to go one night and hang out with these people below, while drinking alcohol mixed by a highway patrolman, and then be tested by the recruits for DUI. It was a lot of fun. I have to say that Art's group was by far the most professional. One group let me drive home and some of the others were challenged. I was far over the limit at .137. It was amazing to see what drinks did what and how quickly it can change. One of the people in this group actually drove themselves home (even though we signed something saying we wouldn't). Needless to say it ended poorly for them and the person who brought them. Art is doing so well and I am so very proud of him!

No comments: