Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines!

We celebrated Valentines Day a little early at our house. We wanted to have a day where we were all going to be together so we decided to do it on Sunday. Grace picked out and colored this card for her dad. But of course she opened it and played with it, and I am not sure he really ever got it.She made this card for me. It is so cute and special. I love it. We had heart pancakes for breakfast, we went out to Applebees for Lunch and had heart pizza for dinner. It was a lot of fun!
We tried to take a few pictures.This one turned out super cute!And this one just makes me laugh!Pie got an Elephant that sings to her and the ears flap. She likes it a lot. Just a nose kiss. No big deal!It was such a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to have the family that I have!

No comments: