Sunday, November 11, 2012

As We Wait

As we are anxiously awaiting Brother's arrival, we have been trying to to have a good time.  Grace has been playing peek a boo with the baby, giving lots of hugs and kisses, and talking to him everyday.  She can't wait to meet him and tells him to come out every day.  

 I also let her dress herself before our walk the other day and this is what we came up with.  This girl just melts my heart. I love her personality, her confidence and her amazing spirit.


As for me, I have been feeling a little under the weather.  Art and Grace have been great tenders, but I am getting really anxious for the little boy to get here. I have felt pretty sick and have had some nausea for the past couple of days.  At my last appointment I was only dilated at 1.5 and 60% effaced, so we have a way to go, but he sure feels like he is more ready than that, so maybe soon. They did schedule to start me on the 21st if he hasn't yet arrived.  We shall see.

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

Phil's birthday is the 21st! But I'm sure you don't want to have to wait until then, so I'll cross my fingers for a sooner delivery. I can't wait to see pictures of the handsome little guy. Good luck with everything!