Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome Baby Walker

Just before leaving for the hospital.  I was struggling to leave Grace behind.  
 Our going away party.  They were all so excited.
 And the Arrival of the most amazing little Boy in the World. Walker Stephen Boxall was born on 11/21/12 at 3:21 PM.  He was 8 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long.  It was the best delivery I could have asked for.  We were induced (helped along) at 11 AM.  When he was ready to come, it took us only 6 minutes to bring the little angel into the world.  What an absolute joy.  He is so calm and collected and just amazing in every way!

 Proud Daddy!
 Grandma Boxall
 Aunt Toadie
 Aunt Pete
 The most proud and protective Big Sister in the whole world. She loves him so much!
When she first came, she asked if she could see my "crack" She thought you came out like an egg-too cute!




 Pie also got a very special little boy doll to take good care of while we are in the hospital.
 The family.  All in Boise gear ready to go home (I had a sweatshirt I put on later)


 Oh Little man-hated his seat at first.

 In the car, heading home.
 At the house.



 Grace took brother on a tour.
 The first bath at the hospital.  His Daddy did a great job!

   I just feel so blessed to have these two little ones in my life.  How I got so lucky I will never know-but I will be thankful for them every single day!
 We spent Thanksgiving at the hospital.  Grace came to visit for the afternoon.  We had a little nap together.  I felt truly Thankful in every place in my heart! What an amazing family I have!


No comments: