Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012 and other fun times

We love being home and being a family.  I am so thankful!


My Sister made this cute baby for Walker I should have turned it over, but Grace brought it in the other night so it could help Walker stop crying-it worked. What a special gift. 
 The two cutest muchkins ever!



 He is growing so fast!
 A little snooze with my two kiddos.
 And Thanksgiving Dinner.  We did it on Saturday this year.  Art and Elessa did all of the cooking.




 
 Pie telling us what she is thankful for.
 And then showing us.

 After the bath-what a doll!
 Some wrestling time.

 Grace getting pretty princess nails (they stayed on all of about 1 minute before she pulled them off)

 Some Dad and Son time. 

 Decorating some Christmas Cookies just for fun!



 
 Eating the sprinkles instead of putting them on -yep thats Pie for you!

 Little Dork!

Love the time at home!  I am so thankful for my family!


No comments: