Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fun with Family

Pie is so excited about her brother coming.  She hugs him, talks to him, and loves him every day! She says "I want my brother to come out!"  He is so lucky to have her and her to have him.  I can't believe I am lucky enough to have them both.

 We had some fun with the family.  all of the grandkids at grandma and papa Dark's house.

 Playing some "mexican" bingo.


 Finlee insisted upon sitting right on my neck.  Cute girl!  Just love her!

 All the kiddos together.

 And then these two who were supposed to be taking the pictures of the kids for me.  i get this instead-lucky me!!! Sure love them both!


 Uncle Mike was wearing bunny ears, talking in silly voices and inviting Pie and miles for tea and crumpets.  Pie thought it was too funny.  They had a great time!


 Found this sweet costume on the after halloween sale yesterday.  She was so proud of it.
 We went for a walk. We passed a real officer and she was so proud she said, "Look mom, he's and officer like me!" I just love this girl!

Also we had a checkup with Brother. He is still doing very well.  I am only dilated to 1.5 but 60% effaced.  They will start me on the 21st (right before Thanksgiving) if he doesn't come before then. I can't wait!

No comments: