Monday, November 12, 2012

Girl Time

Last night Grace decided to put a cup on her mouth and chin and suck so hard that she ended up with a bruised hickie and swollen lips.  I have been telling her not to do this for days, but she snuck it by me.  One of my prouder moments I can assure you.  Silly how even today I had to tell her to stop this, wonder if we are going to have an issue.  
 We did go out for a little Girl fun time.  We went to the indoor park at the rec center, where she played in the kitchen.
 Up in the tubes and slides.
 And we even made a "dog house" big enough for her.

She was the only one there most of the time, so it was awesome. Three kids came in is all. She played with one little girl for a minute, but other than that, she had her own space and time.  We had a great day.  We came back home for some Chocolate Ice Cream! Love this little girl!

No comments: