Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I am so very thankful for the Valentines in my life.  Art is the most amazing father and husband. I am so glad he is my partner in life.  And These two kiddos make me so happy. I am truly blessed. 





Each of them got a little Valentines surprise.  Grace got Chocolates and a Barbie for the hot tub.  It is a mermaid and a surfer. She loves it.  She also got pink heart shaped pancakes with chocolate chips for breakfast.

 And Walker got new binkies. He loves them too.



 Grace didn't forget to sent her Valentine to Mimi.  It struggled a little to fly because of the weight. (we bought three balloons at 3.49 a piece ouch) to do this.  I guess Helium in shortage is affecting the price.

 Finally they started to go

 Grace watching them.
 And finally to Mimi.  I love that she always remembers my mom.  I miss her so  much. Not a day goes by that we don't think of her.  Love you Mimi!
Happy Valentines Day! I know we will have more fun tonight!

No comments: