Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love

I can't tell you how much I love these little ones. They make me so happy. 
 They also love each other so much. Grace is so helpful and just loves him, and Walker will watch her and smile and laugh at her.


 Pie dressed up as mommy. I said, "you are adorable" she said she wasn't.  I disagree.

Cute little man!

Grace wanted to take pictures to send to her dad, so here they are. 



 Grandma and Papa Box were planning to come and visit this weekend, but Papa had a cold, so instead they sent a fun little package to the kids.

 There were also some really cute clothes!
 Little man has found himself in the mirror.  I love it!

 I can't believe how fast he is growing. He looks like such a little boy right here.
 Little man is oh so sick right now.  We went to the doctor on Sunday.  Has an ear infection and is so stuffed up.  His cough is horrible too and he is on antibiotics for the first time. Needless to say, we are a little sleep deprived. The superbowl was that night and the Ravens beat the 49ers.  I however, got puked on twice and missed most of the game.

 Pie went to the store with her dad.  She picked out these two cards.  One for me and one for Mimi.The top one is for Mimi (for my husband card).  She was so excited so we will get it all colored and send it up. I am so glad she still thinks of her so often.
 Little man is growing so fast.  Loves his milk!




What my every morning looks like!


 And in the afternoon I try to find creative ways to keep Pie busy-like playing with the neighbor.  She wasn't too happy the truck bed kept coming off. Silly girl!


No comments: