Tuesday, February 5, 2013

House News

We put our house up for Sale this week.  We aren't exactly sure where we are going, but want to look someplace a little smaller.  I am filled with mixed emotions and I am sure they will grow if we actually sell. This is where I brought my babies home too and I love my home, I just wish I could pick it up and move it.  Grace is a little stressed about it, because she loves her home too. 

We did go for a drive up through Coalville, Kamas, and Morgan to look at some areas closer to Park City so Art can drive quickly to work.  Two cute kiddos on the drive. I love that they hold hands. 
 Sleeping little one.
We had a fun drive, but didn't find much that we loved.  We were okay with Morgan, but we are still looking.  Hopefully something works out for us this year and we figure out where we are supposed to be, to provide the best life for our kids/family!

No comments: