Friday, September 20, 2013

Fun at home

Grace started Dance class again.  This was her outfit for her first day that she picked.  



 



 And this little cutie is all over the place!








 He loves playing with the door stoppers. I keep having to take them off because he can twist them off and then he pulls of the white cap and puts it promptly to his mouth.  Little stinker.

 We have enjoyed some tea parties!

 And tried on our costumes for halloween.







 Grace and daddy have had fun with tickets.

 Although Walker gets up on his knees, he crawls with his tummy on the floor.



 Grace and I went to the park the other day.  We have so much fun!






Walker loves to close the door on me, then open it, then close it and laugh laugh laugh!







Walker is starting to stand up by himself. 


 Grace with her birthday doll and my first doll.


Walker with my first doll. 




 Drawing a kitty at the Dr. Office
 And then a whole kitty family.

No comments: