Friday, September 20, 2013

Princess Grace's Birthday Party!

Grace wanted a princess cake for her birthday so this is what we came up with.  The one she saw at the store was purple, so when she first came out she said, "I wanted to purple one".  And then she saw that it made me feel bad, so the rest of the day, she told me she liked this one better and it was so much prettier.  Oh kids.....


 I had an oops cake so when I realized I needed some place to put the candles, I used it to make the palace on the hill.  It turned out cute.  We also did cupcakes.
 The princess ready for the party!
 With her prince.

 And she asked me to be snow white (last minute) so that day we found a dress and it turned out really fun!



 The kids in the play house.  She had asked miles to be a dragon, so he did!
 And Finlee came as a princess.




 We had lots of fun games and party decorations.  We even put up the bounce house.
 She had a lot of great friends come.
 And cousins too.  It was a great day!













 The passed out snow white from eating the poisoned apple!
































I still can't believe she is four. What a sweet lady and I love her just so much!

No comments: