Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Night Time Goings On!

Every night as daddy heads to work we walk him to the door to say goodbye and he sends off with some lights and horn honking.  Grace loves it!

 Walker crawls around and follows me, ready for me to take him to bed.  He is such a routine child, and I love it, but he is starting to fight sleep a little more than normal.
 Funny things with Grace, she makes me wrap something every night.  Even if it doesn't hurt, I think she likes the attention.  She also needs a couple of drinks of water, "monster" spray, a piece of cheese on most night, and lip stuff.  Needy little thing, but I love her.


 The other day at the store, when she got to pick a treat, instead of one for herself, she picked this for her daddy. I thought that was so sweet and she was so excited for him to eat it.  He loved it too!


No comments: