Friday, September 20, 2013

More family silliness


Finley just wanted Walker to lay down on her lap and suck a binkie.  She was convinced he needed her to take care of him, he, was not so convinced, but it was so cute!





 Grace wrote: Kolt!


We got the kiddos new pajamas.  I tried to get a picture and this is what I got. 







 My boys!

 A little us time.  So so blessed!




Konnor brought Grace a bear for her birthday. 

 In her cute purple outfit from Trudy, Lonni, and Jamie



 She's getting pretty good at her bike


And awesome as she "scoots in style!"

 Konnor likes to ride bikes too.  We will have him just a little while longer.  He's a cute kid, but he calls me mom, and calls Art Dad and acts like he owns the place.  I am working on getting him to eat better (meaning anything but goldfish, capn crunch and milk).  I potty trained him, and also taught him that it isn't okay to make yourself puke so you don't have to eat (I know-crazy right)  And we are finally getting somewhere, but emotionally, this just isn't right for our family. I want to spend more time and attention on my kids and I will just feel better.  But he is a cute kid!

No comments: