Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I just wanted to put a special thanks and I love you, out to the mothers in my Life. On becomming a mother, I am very nervous to do things right, but I have great examples and great support system so I am very lucky!

Mom-Don't know what I would do without you. From Dancing in the Kitchen to Midnight Cereal, we definitely have some wonderful memories and I love you. Thanks for always being there for me!

Mary-I am pretty sure when you married my dad it was for me too! I don't know what I would do without you, you support, your advice, and your love. I love you!

Donna-Thanks for being so great and making it so easy to love your son. You are such a wonderful person and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you!

Also some other special ladies that I admire are Amber and Elessa who are great mothers, and great examples. Tacey-don't know how you do it, but you always put your kids first and I love that! Lonni-Crack that Whip! You kill me, but you are great. Marissa, you are amazing-I love how you make sure what you do is always the best that you can. Jamers for all that you are learning so quickly. Katie and Ash-you are both fantastic and I have seen you in action. All of the other mothers out there-You are great too, and I am sure I have forgotten someone that I really look up to-but realize that it wasn't intentional.


Also I got this baby back yesterday and I am so happy. Plus with a new Jewel Lullaby CD for me and Grace-We are very happy!

2 comments:

Tacey said...

Thank you! I am sure you are going to be a GREAT mom!! You are so good with my kids and your nieces and nephews. My kids absolutely LOVE you!

Lonni said...

Thanks muff I just love you. You and art are going to be great great parents. Congrats on getting the car back yea yea!!!