Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend!

So the weekend began with the race for the cure on Saturday. It was a fun time. For some strange reason I thought it started at 9, but it really started at 8:30, but hey people were still starting when I got there so it worked out okay. I really like participating in these kinds of events. They are so much fun. Art came and supported me as I slowly jogged to the finish line!

Then Art and I drove to Sun Valley for a night. We met his parents there. It was a lot of fun. We just relaxed and went to dinner. I really wanted to go swimming but the water was too hot so I couldn't get in. (It is an outdoor pool that they keep heated year round)

We saw this sign and thought it was funny, so I poked my belly out there by the Grace Organics. The bartista looks a little creepy in the background, he was probably annoyed. Kyle Petty was staying at the lodge, so Art and I tracked him down to get a picture. He was doing a charity ride (his 15th annual) for kids charities. It was pretty cool. In case you are wondering who he is he is a Nascar driver and son of Richard Petty who is one of the all time greats!
Art and I always take a picture at this spot when we go. This is where he proposed. It is so pretty! Love you Art! It was a great mothers day weekend and Art spoiled me. (as usual)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you had a wonderful mothers day! Next year will be even better!
Love ya!

Blackham said...

i think there is finally a little baby bump i love it you look so good