Monday, May 18, 2009

Such A Lovely Weekend

I have to say that I loved the weather this weekend. It was so nice! I spent as much time as possible outside. On Saturday We went golfing and to hang out with our friend Todd for his birthday. Although this picture is crap this is Todd singing Karaoke. We had a great time. The weather was perfect for golfing and we were able to hang out on the patio at the club for a few hours that evening.
On Sunday We ran a few errands, Art planted over 200 flowers the last couple of days, and I spent plenty of time in my swimming suit in the chair in the back yard reading (yes I know it is a lovely site watching the pregnant woman change from side to side). But it was lovely and I enjoyed myself greatly. I hope everyone else got a chance to go out and enjoy the weather!

No comments: