Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mid-Night Dancing!

So I am so tired today. My little Grace Girl decided to put on a production last night of dancing (I am certain of it) all night long! These movements started out in previous months feeling like an eye twitch and then a stronger muscle spasm which I could totally sleep through, but now-oh no. She is really getting these moves down, and the worst thing is, it tickles (Now I don't know if that is normal or not, but I am very ticklish). It feels like someone is poking me in the side, and I want to jump away before I giggle, but really, how do I get away from this, so I just lay in bed, laugh a little, and tell her that her dance moves are great-just like her moms. As tired as I am, I just can't wait to meet this little girl! I think this cute little picture of her legs are fitting for this post.

4 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

Awww, that is the BEST feeling in the world. That's funny that it tickles!

tiffany said...

I died laughing today when i read this. Mostly because i can just picture you laughing! I love it! You are going to be SUCH a great mom! Baby Grace will have mad skills! :-)

tiffany said...

PS I don't remember it tickling! :-)

Blackham said...

Oh my gosh what a little sweetie! I can't wait to meet the little one!!!