Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Times

This weekend was a lot of fun. Just to show you I don't often run in these circles, Art and I went to fundraiser on Fridy night.
Art: Is this a black tie affair
Me: Oh no, it is at a rug place, lets wear our honeycuffs t-shirts and jeans
We pull up to valet parking and a black tie affair-hmmm, had to suck that one up. We still went on in and donated because it was a great cause, we just didn't stay for dinner.
My sister and her husband came up to visit. Miles may have spent a little time in timeout for throwing a fork. Art and Grace did a little cheering for Boise State even though they weren't playing.

We rented a van (Oh I want a minivan so bad, even if my sisters give me crap) and went down to do the Operation Smile 5k. Val, Elessa and I and our munchkins went (we got a little lost and were late, but we had fun). Grace getting ready for the run-cute little baby bear!All three of them fell asleep on the way back-too cute. We also watched the UFC fights on Saturday night. Grace had Sweet Potatoes for the first time, and loved them!! She loved them so much she would smile so hard and loose her eyes. If I wasn't fast enough to feed her, she would eat it off of her hands, and sometimes play with it a little. (mess maker!)

No comments: