Monday, March 15, 2010

Whew...What a Week

I have to say thank you to my mom first of all, who really bailed me out this week. We had quite a time. I was not feeling well, Grace was sick, and then Art's uncle passed away so we had to make it to Boise for that. It was such a sad time and I just hope that he and his whole family know just how much I love them. Grace was so happy to see her Dad because he had been up with the family.Art met one of his cousins for the first time in over 20 years.
Grace loved seeing her cousins and wearing Boise State Gear.

Mimi and I worked on her baptism dress. I am just so thankful for familiy and for all of the support that I get. Grace is starting to feel better (but the antibiotics she is on, is giving her a little diaper rash-we never wanted one of those-too sad) So we spend a little time airing things out. (She loves it!)

No comments: