Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things I am Thankful for:

There are so many things I am thankful for, but mostly for my family. Last night I was going to go and try and get the Fablehaven book signed for my dad, when Art volunteered to go for me so I could play basketball and spend time with Grace (I bet he wishes now that he wouldn't have) Needless to say-he was there over five hours and didn't get home until midnight last night-who knew it would be so crazy. They said over 3000 people went. I am so thankful for him and that he would do that to take a load off of my shoulders. (I haven't even read it, but I will now if so many people love it!)

This morning we had Grace's appointment with her surgeon and he is very pleased. We don't have to go back for six months, because she is doing/looking so great. Mommy is so happy!!! She fell asleep this morning before we left, so I laid her down, isn't she just a doll. Dressing Girls is so much fun!

No comments: