Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Samples and Smiles

I have still been working on getting in my product for my website. They are all supposed to be yellow and black so it makes me laugh when I show up to a red one, and then a blue one-too funny. I finally approved though so I am anxious to get in the actual product (I already have a sale-can you believe that-I guess they will be getting a blue one). Grace is hanging with Daddy so mommy can go and play basketball. Too cute!Also Grace just cracks me up. She loves this little pink monkey my dad and Mary gave her for Valentines Day. What a little lovey!!

2 comments:

Blackham said...

I am so in love with that face. It's crazy how you wonder how you ever survived without them huh? so cute

Phil and Tessa said...

Congrats on the sale! I can't wait to see how this is going to blow up. I'm so excited for you. BTW, I have been commenting on some of your posts and they aren't showing up :-( Hopefully this one sticks!