Monday, March 22, 2010

So Much Fun

What a great weekend! I was able to go down and spend some time with my family. Grace really loved her aunt toadie-(but she must be a little boring) because she kept putting Grace to sleep. Grace loved playing with her Aunt Pete, and her cousins of course. (Miah cracks me up with her twinkle toe shoes and he kitty princess) She loved playing with baloons and laughing at the camera. We visited my grandparents, and all helped roll and fix my grandma Taylors hair.
We had a fun little lunch where Grace sat in a high chair like a big girl. We went down to watch Kolt Wrestle. He did so great and took 1st place. He won the first match by points, and the next two he pinned. I am so proud of him! We then went to church on Sunday-Grace is just such a joy, she is too funny and a little like me, loves it when she gets her shoes off, hair out, and can relax!

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

I was thinking how fun it must be to have both of your sisters have kids and you all live relatively close to each other. Grace is so darling!