Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not so Fun Happenings

This is something that I would expect from a child, not a grown woman, but last night we were playing basketball (against a team, that had quite a few "thugs") We were losing by quite a ways when this one lady, who was a pretty good player, missed a few shots. I guess she got frustrated so when she was on defense underneath, one of our girls was trying to box her out, I guess she got mad, and punched my team mate in the face. Full on fist to the face. I couldn't believe it. A grown woman (who was winning the game) punched another woman for just playing normal basketball. They ejected her and told her she couldn't play anymore-but it was crazy. I already felt like I was playing basketball in the bronx, and that just added to it!!!
Also I went into the clinic today (after going last week and being told I had bronchitis) I now have full on pneumonia. No fun! One shot and a whole bunch of meds later-we hope this will finally get rid of this silly cough. Good thing that Grace is still feeling okay.

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

Wow. Pneumonia and a punch to the face. I hope you feel better soon!