Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekend with Grandparents

Grace and I flew up on Thursday to spend time with the Boxall Grandparents. We made a trip to Boise State (Grace's first time) Here she is in front of the Horse at the Stadium.
She had just woken up and was a little tired. It was a big Game on Saturday (which they won) So we dressed up in full gear to go around town.
Grace spent some time with her cousins. Art was scared of her and Jackson wasn't too interested until right as they were leaving and then he wanted to give her hugs. I think they will be very close someday soon. Aren't they just so cute!Art
Jackson (I don't know why it flips it)Art moved far away from Grace and she is gearing up to go and get him. Grace can be a real stinker. This is her not wanting me to take a picture of her cute Boise State shirt.
She would sit still with Grandma though. so cute!
I love this sweatsuit that they got her for her birthday.
Papa Boxall had just had surgery so he couldn't hold her all weekend. She really wanted him to. Right as we were leaving, he got down and let her hug him.
She hugged him for like five minutes and kept patting his arm. I love this picture it just says so much from both of them. What a good Grandpa to my little princess.
Then we came home and took a snooze in our new pj's from Grandma Walker.

No comments: