Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 the good and bad so far

2011 will be a great year. We are determined to make it so. This far though, it has already started out with a few challenges. First and foremost, Tori had to go back to Arizona. Grace was a bit of a stinker her last night here, but woke up asking for her the next day. She was gone though on her plane. That night though she stamped her face. Kind of gave her hugs.
Gave her kisses.
And had her read to her.
They are so cute together. Grace loves her so much and is really missing her. So am I.
The good: I am hoping the Honeycuffs are going to take off. I have some positive leads and a TV interview...more to come.
I also tried Skype for the first time (The video conferencing over the computer). LOVE IT!!! Grace enjoyed it too, she talked to Miles, Aunt Pete, and Mimi and really enjoyed it (Why haven't I done this earlier?)
The bad-we already had to buy four new tires for my car. Seriously???? (I know I shouldn't complain that really is nothing compared to what some people are going through, but it wasn't a fun purchase) I really am very lucky in so many ways! Welcome 2011!

No comments: