Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Big Time Begins

I received a call last night that the TV station wanted to come over and do a pre story at our house today. I was panicked. I know it sounds silly but I really wanted to get my hair done. So I found someone good who could do it this morning. I was told on the phone it would probably be around 80 dollars. I know that probably isn't bad, but for me that is really spending some money, but I decided it was worth it. I went it and really enjoyed myself. I went up to pay and they charged me $150.00!!! I cried. Really I just didn't know what to do. They claimed it was because "I have so much hair" so it took longer than it normally does. What a croc. Unfortunately for me...I really liked it. Anyway they came over later to do a quick pre story on Me, Grace, and even Art got in there (which I was glad). It wasn't what I was expecting being that I was told a crew was coming so I was even more nervous, but just the lady showed up with a really fancy cell phone camera. I didn't even know she was recording half of the time so I am sure I sound like an idiot. But it was cool and I am looking forward to Monday. Fresh Living KUTV2 at 1:00 PM Here I Come!!

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

I hate getting my hair done because that always seems to happen! They quote you one price and then magically change it. Your hair does look great though :-) Can you post a link to the video after it airs? I would love to see it!