Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chickens and Dancing

Grace has been known to lick her plate. Usually when I am not paying attention. So the other day when I wasn't watching she really went to town. I thought it was too cute not to save. We went to Wayne for a couple of days. Grace really wanted to see the ducks (chickens) that run around Grandpa's house, but they kept running away from her. So she settled for looking at the pigs.
Okay maybe a little too close buddy.
and the Llama's.
She spent a little time jumping on the tramp (and bed), and going down the slide.
We went down to see Miah at her dance recital. She was so cute!!
Grace thought it was very fun.
Leah was even excited. It must be a girl thing. (check out the cute sisters in their fur coats)
Diva....
Miah was dancing on stage and Grace was dancing in the stands. I guess I will have to get her into dance soon.

We had so much fun. Miah was so cute. She wanted me to fix her hair so I did. I just love that little lady! I am so glad we are close enough to get to be involved in these things sometimes.

No comments: