Friday, January 7, 2011

New Shoes, New Friends, and Fun Family!

Elessa and Mike came up last night and brought Grace these shoes. She loves them and didn't want to take them off. Oh I love the rainbows and so does Grace. She even brought them out today to have them put on.
David was a huge part of my life growing up. We lost contact over the past couple of years, and are not back in touch. He came over to visit Elessa and I and to meet our kids.
The kids took right to him and wanted to hang out with him. It was so much fun. We have really missed him and we talk about him often. Miles is so cute. He told me that this picture was so cute (right after I took it, before he even saw it-too cute!) Grace loves her uncle Mike and reading with him especially. It is so fun to have them here!

No comments: