Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Birthday!

It was my birthday this weekend. We started out on Thursday with a family dinner at the rimrock. My dad and mary took me to dinner. Both my sisters and their families were there and Josafat even came. It was a lot of fun even though Grace was completely wild. When I got home from Wayne, Art had big dinner plans, but unfortunately I had the flu. We had Cake anyway though (Ice Cream cake-my favorite)

Pie and Dad sang to me. It was too cute.

Then we blew out the candles and dug in. Grace loved the sprinkles the most. Art also got me a really sweet Hammock, but it has been raining so I haven't been able to use it yet. Despite being sick and traveling, It was a really great time.

2 comments:

tiffany said...

Happy late birthday missy! I'm so sorry that I missed sending you a message. I love seeing your updates.

Phil and Tessa said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry you were sick, but that cake looks delicious! I love ice cream cake. Grace has such an adorable personality!