Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day!

I watched a movie called "Taking Chance" on Memorial Day. It was such a powerful movie for me and I am just so very thankful to all of those who have and are serving our country providing for the safety and freedom of me and my family.

We went to Wayne County where I went to the cemetary with my Grandpa so Grace could put some flowers out for him. She picked a very cute bunch of Dandelions for both Grandpa Great and Drew. Amber and Leah came with us too. Grace was climbing on the headstone, but Grandma and I decided that Grandpa would probably love the attention so it was okay. She was being very soft.

I couldn't get Grace to take pictures, but they were very cute little ladies! I miss my Grandpa and Drew very much and am greatful to them both for serving our country. Love you!

No comments: