Monday, May 2, 2011

Current Events

It took nearly 10 years for our military to avenge all of the people who were killed on September 11, 2001. The leader Osama Bin Laden was prounced dead. What an amazing closure, although it won't be the end of terror, it still seems to be one step toward closure. It makes me even more greatful for all of our members of the military who fight for my family. I still remember the moment that I heard about September 11. I was at my sisters house when it came on the news. I was terrified and saddened. I was angry and became ever frustrated when Osama Bin Laden was not found. It is a good relief to see that he was finally punished for his actions.
On a lighter note. A royal wedding took place. Prince William married Kate. I watched it on television and it was a beautiful event-and quite historical.

No comments: