Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Pie

My Little Girl turns three today.  I can't believe it has been three years since my beautiful angel came into the world. I feel so lucky that she is mine and I am so glad she choose me for her mommy.  We have a birthday party planned for Saturday and some fun plans for the rest of the day, but so far this morning, we have had a really great time.  Each year on her birthday I let her pick one of my dolls from when I was little.  She choose this doll this year, told me it needed a red blanket and shoes, and then she called her Lucy.  I made a blanket and some shoes and gave it to her today.  She still calls it Lucy and that makes me laugh too.  I Just love this little angel.


She loves her!
 And, she checked that the shoes were red too, and was happy that they were.
 She got to hug her Daddy before he went to work.


 Then she and I went to McDonalds for Breakfast like we have done each year.


 We tried to get a picture together, but she is just too silly.





 I just love this little girl! She picked out her own outfit and was excited that she is Three.  I am so grateful for her, and I love her very much. Happy Birthday Princess Pie!


No comments: