Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Final Stretch

I am at 28 weeks, and in my final Trimester of pregnancy. It literally feels like the final stretch-I am already bigger it seems than I was with Grace.  Maybe not quite but awfully close. Today I got to do the dredded Glucose test, and consume this nasty drink.
I think all went well though, besides they messed up on one of my blood tests so I had to go back for a second draw.  Very exciting.  I am really happy to be in the final stretch and I can't wait for my little man to come.  I am even excited for the cold weather this year-only because I know that means he will be here.  Love him already and I can't wait to meet him.
Trying to get a picture of my belly, of course Pie wanted to be included.




And then she got a hold of the camera and I am pretty sure this is the best picture she has taken so far. Very clear and her fingers aren't in the way.  Had to share. Love the little girl!

No comments: