Friday, September 7, 2012

Treasured Times

I am treasuring these moments with Grace as Fall is fast approaching and we are all anxiously awaiting our little brother.  Grace and I enjoy chocolate shakes outside (and sometimes popcicles too-at the same time)

 Unhappy with where Grace was at for daycare (my never ending struggle) we found a new Nanny to watch her at our house.  Jessica-Grace likes her a lot.  She still wishes mommy could just stay home with her, and I agree, so some mornings we have a little struggle.  This morning she came right out and climbed in my car (heartbreaking for me).  But I convinced her to stay and play by telling her she could pose for funny pictures on the front porch. 


 I also caught this oh so precious moment last night.  As Grace and I were settling down with our books and nightly movie, she rested her hand on little brother so she could "feel his heartbeat".  She is so excited to meet him too and will be the best big sister ever. Treasured Moment for sure. I love them both!


No comments: