Monday, January 7, 2013

Fun at our house!

We have been having so much fun at our house.  I am so thankful to be a "stay at home mom" right now.  These two are just amazing!  Walker is starting to smile a lot and coo.  He is so cute! Even though he has a cold and his nose is stuffed, he is a good baby!
 Cute little grin at his mom!



And then there is this cute little one that makes me laugh everyday.  Yesterday we were watching cops on TV (because Pie loves it)There was a marijuana bust taking place.  The office was holding the little baggie and asking this guy if it was his marijuana and telling him where he had just found it.  Later that night, Grace was playing with toys and pretending to be a cop.  She had little bag that had a button baggie on the inside.  She came up to me and asked me if it was mine.  I denied it of course (because that is what criminals do).  She then asked if it had any weapons in it, which I responded it did not.  She then pulled out the baggie and said, "Is this your menanon?" She was so serious and I couldn't help but laugh.  She picks up on things so quickly.  I can't wait for the time when we are out in public and pie asks someone if it is there "menanon" (marijuana)-and then I will hope that I get nominated for the mom of the year award just based upon the principle of what it might look like.  Love this girl so much!

On another note, she rolled in her bed and smacked her eye.  She is such a wild sleeper.  She wakes up moving around and talking in her sleep often times it is "I'm going to mind" and then I wonder if I am traumatizing her so much during the day that she is having nightmares.  Oh boy----what am I in for.  I love her!



No comments: