Monday, January 28, 2013

Haircuts, Basketball, and Family Time

We went to Wayne County for a couple of days.  Within 5 minutes at my dad's house, Grace took a pencil to the wall.  So proud...

The kids had so much fun being together. 
 Finlee was kind of my kid while we were there.  She even cried when I left which made me sad.
 Grace had fun playing games with Papa.


 Walker got a little sick while we were there.
 Grace loves being with Miles so much. She misses him when he isn't around.  She waited for him to get off of the bus from pre-school.




We got to see Grandma and Grandpa Treat.  Walker met them for the first time.



 The kids enjoyed Oreos at the table.

 We went to Desi's to get our hair cut.  These pictures were in a book at the Salon.  We laughed.

Our re-enactment.
 Cute little Walker.



 My hair cut.
 My cutest girl!
 Grace at Uncle Mikes basketball game.

 Miah danced at half time.
 Grace thought it was so neat.
 We later found out Miah was sick and now Walker has it.  Fever and all.
 Papa and Walker

 Grace found the "cop" and he was so nice to her. He let her play with his radio and everything.
 Walkers first time bathing with his sister.  She thought it was so cool that the baby was in there.

 This is how we slept.  Grace took off her Jammies because she said she was hot. I think she was just being silly.  But I so love these two little ones.  How lucky am I!
 Little Walker.

Walker got to meet Grandma Grape for the first time too.  She thought he was pretty neat and he felt the 
same.
 


 I had Finlee for a minute, and this is how she took a nap.  At least I got her in the house asleep right...
 Michael told his team if they beat Panguitch he would cut a Mullet.  So when they won, he followed through.

 Then some of his team cut them too.

 Mike Mom came into town and Grace had fun playing games with her and Miles.

 We went to see Grandpa Matt.
 Grace played some music.
 And dressed up in some Mimi stuff.
 This is her saying "yee haw"

 Still being silly.



 Grace played with my phone. I had about 30 pictures just like this.

And then these.  She is so silly.




 Finlee loved Walker.


 Grace helped me do Grandpas Chores.  We fed slop to the pigs (prob a first for me) and then we fed the horses.



 Walker and Fin. He was giving her kisses on the cheek.



 Before I left for home.
 One more pic of Walker with Grandpa Treat.
It was a lot of fun.  It snowed quite a bit so we were worried about the drive home, but we made it just in time.  Walker ended up with a fever and isn't feeling well now.  I took him in today and it is just a virus, but still scary.

No comments: