Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve!

We had a pretty quiet but fun New Years Eve at home.  We had Mexican food for dinner with Tamales and home made rolled tacos.

 Walker and I getting ready for dinner.
 The girls blowing their horns.



 Walker didn't like the head band very much.
 Or the outfit I put him in to go outside for fireworks.

 All three ready to head out into the cold.

 He calmed down and enjoyed the show for a few minutes.

 Grace loved them.  She thought they were so fun!


 The girls watching the show.


 Walker and I before we headed back in.

 I caught this cute little smile!
 And this crazy one too!
 And ended my night with two amazing kiddos.  (okay so we went to bed before midnight, but Art and Tori brought in the New Year for us!

 
2012 was filled with many blessings-especially the birth of Walker.  But also many hardships-Losing my mother.  I am excited to see what 2013 will bring for our family and looking forward to cherishing those memories together.  I feel so blessed to have my family.  Happy New Year 2013!

No comments: