Monday, January 21, 2013

My Days

My days consist of these little munchies.  I find it is much harder to be a stay at home mom, than to work. I am tired and sometimes overwhelmed. But I wouldn't change a thing.  Art watched Walker while I jumped in the hot tub.  I laughed because he was using the flash light to keep him occupied and so he wouldn't cry. 

 But he has gotten him to fall asleep a few time.  The magic hold..

 Pie just makes my day-everyday.  She is just so much fun!!
 Making and Eating Cake Pops!
 And this one is too much fun! He is starting to try and talk, and I love that smile!
 And this smile too-cute girl!



 He napped in his crib for the first time (it only lasted a few minutes, but it is a start.




 Pie won't ever let me pull her hair back, but before we left the house the other day she did it herself.
 Just two kids-my favorite. I am so in love!
 Luckiest mom ever!

I asked Walker to Smile and this is what I got. 
 She is too pretty and I can't believe how big she is getting.
 Pie fell asleep the other day on the floor, after refusing a nap earlier.  Both the kiddos have colds so it is taking a bit of a toll.
 Love them!

On another note, Art has been working as an officer for Sundance.  He did detail for Nicole Kidman yesterday.  He has been so busy up there.  Pretty cool!

No comments: