Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hogle Zoo!

So this weekend, wasn't quite as exciting as in the past, but it was actually quite nice. I spent Saturday with Tacey and Mari at the mall, which was a lot of fun. We then had our neighbors, Lonni and Carl, and Trudy and Lon over that night for a barbeque. Lonni's Layla was really sick so they left early. We played cards for a while before Lon and Trudy left and then talk about over staying your welcome. The neighbors were at our House until 2:30 in the morning. What do you do about that, Honestly? I have no idea, but I can tell you I was really tired. The next day they blamed us for being bad influences because they missed their church meeting. Please tell me they are kidding. They are such rebels:)
The next day I went with the fam to the hogle zoo, We had a lot of fun. The kids crack me up, they are too much fun. I even got to see the white Aligator-I mean this trip was definitely for the kids and they got to see the White Aligator. That night we had a Barbeque with my Dad. He is the best. He called to inform us that he had fresh mutton and "once in a lifetime Ronnie Krause Chili Verde" It was awesome. We ended with Better than Sex Cake where my Dad informed each of us individually it wasn't better than the sex he gets. Gross Dad-you're kids are here. Mary finally told him to knock it off, it was a lot of fun. We also got to tease Crystal a little because she fell and pulled a ligament in her ankle. I feel really bad, but of course she got all the jokes.

It was a good weekend overall, back to work, wishing for one more day!

Elessa is 36 weeks, getting closer! Come on Baby!

No comments: