Thursday, July 17, 2008

Janitor Battle

So no really exciting news, but I thought I would share this.

Today I got into a fight with a janitor. No really I did. We have an event to be held here at the school tonight, but somehow he didn't get the memo and I had to ruin is parade and make him stay to cater to the event. He thinks it was my fault that the paper got lost on his desk and that I should have the common courtesy to call. I think it is his fault because he lost the paper in the first place, and if I follow all of the procedures the school has to take care of the event, it should happen that way. Apparently though, I can use the excuse in the future that the mounting piles of paperwork on my desk, ate the one piece of paper that you turned in and now it is your fault. I am so excited to try that one out! You should have seen the janitor. He had long shaggy gray hair, wearing a dirty (I think it was once white) baseball hat that he took off to scratch his balding head (why do people have long hair when it is bald on top? I don't get it) anyways he has this big plump belly, and blue dirty t-shirt and those old jeans that are so baggy they look like they are going to fall off-no kidding he was the perfect picture of a high school janitor that are often made fun of in books and such. I could have died. Either way-I won and he has to stay. (I actually do kind of feel bad about that-but a little less so, because he said that the human thing to do was to call him?-Does that mean I am not human?) So many questions.

Tomorrow I leave for Washington DC. I can't wait. Although I wish someone was going with me, I think I will still enjoy it. I will put pictures on next week.

No comments: