Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Cast

So I thought I would share with you this picture, just in case you won't get to see it before I get it off, or change colors. Here is my beautiful purple cast. I broke the scaphoid bone in my wrist see:
Really fun.
I didn't even know it was broken, I thought I had just sprained it playing basketball, but no! After five weeks of pain (no swelling or brusing) I finally went in and found out that it was broken. On the 29th I will find out how it is doing and we can go from there. For now I just get to wear the cast and just feel hot all day. It really isn't good.
I went to the childrens museum at the discovery gateway today to take pictures of my of my students and it was awesome. I almost asked if I could join the play dough making party, but I thought they might think I was crazy so instead I just watched for a minute. If you have kids I highly recommend it. It was kind of a happy imagination zone! Awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there hows your hand? I broke the same bone in my hand and of course it is the worst bone to break and the hardest to heal. you must buy this and have your doctor use it when he changes your cast.www.castliner.com
It's a life saver,you can go in the shower with it and everything.How are you feeling?Still have pain when you move your hand?Feel free to write and vent,Dave.